Another extremely important accessory for gamer is the mouse, (if you’re on a Mac or PC) It can really step up your game when it comes to your overall game flow and precision. Among the very best gaming mouse in the world today, Logitech has come out with a highly state of the art technology design that contains 8 programmable buttons with a versatile feel to it.
Our eSport gamers of today play to win the game, therefore it’s paramount to have a high-speed mouse that enables you to have the quickest access possible. You also have an option to keep it wired or go wireless if you’re ever in the mood, a feature that is quite simple yet effective in our opinion since what game you play will determine if you’re OK with sacrificing some latency in your mouse movements. We’re ones to always go wired, but if you do use your mouse for work or other computer uses, you can choose between the two freely.
What also makes this mouse unique is they’ve combined different sensory technologies together enabling the user to reach never before seen speeds. The Chaos Spectrum features a ‘Delta Zero technology‘ as well as an exclusive Fusion Engine Hybrid Sensor that allows you to reach speeds of 500 IPS or higher. For us, a mouse to upgrade for must have additional programmable buttons for quick access to hot keys as well as fast response time to keep our movements precise. The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum is just that — a highly advanced mouse that is considered one of the best solutions for gaming equipment in the market. It’s a great choice for gamers but can also be effectively used for work purposes, making this a well-worth it upgrade.
- Professional-grade Logitech G gaming mouse with ultra-fast lag-free wired or wireless connection trusted by professional eSports gamers
- Wireless rechargeable mouse with reliable battery life up to 30 hours on a single charge and exclusive battery-saving Clock Tuning Technology for the longest-lasting wireless gaming mouse under 110 grams
- PMW3366 Optical Gaming Sensor delivers exceptional tracking accuracy, widely accepted by pro gamers as the best gaming mouse sensor
- Adjustable 200-12,000 DPI range with zero smoothing or filtering for consistent responsiveness and control at any speed
- Customizable physical button layout and comfortable ambidextrous design for left or right hand and any mouse grip style
- Match RGB lighting to your style by adjusting up to 16.8 million colors, brightness, breathing light patterns and more with free Logitech Gaming Software
- Pivot Button design ensures consistently fast, accurate, reliable click performance with a crisp, clean click feel
- Works with Windows 10 or later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Before making a list of top quality gaming mice, you need to consider one thing that the combination of DPI and sensors must be designed in an elegant way, we probably miss such things when we have money in our pocket, we can buy cheap gaming mouse at an affordable rate without doing much. In short, there is a list of one of the best gaming mice in 2020 you need to check it out before it is too late.
Gaming mouses have the ability to change DPI on the fly (DPI if the sensitivity of the mouse, more DPI means the mouse will be able to detect even minute movements). Which is especially good for First person shooter games (I would have a higher DPI for a sniper and a lower for an SMG).
Polling rate is the rate at which the computer asks for input from the mouse. If you have a polling rate of 200 MHz then it would take 5 ms before your click gets transferred to the computer. Even if you have a mouse with a high polling rate, you would still have to increase the polling rate of the USB or PS/2 to get any benefit from it. It is easier to do in Linux and harder in Windows (especially 8 and 8.1, I still haven’t figured out).
They also have extra keys, which useful in games that have lots of hotkeys like RPGs (This reduces the load from keyboards, the thumb and the ring finger of your right hand were anyways wasted).
These are specially tailored for the right hand and they would fit nicely in it. (I haven’t seen a left handed gaming mouse, if you are a leftie I am sorry).
Some of the advanced models have adjustable weights to make it feel more comfortable.
1. PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired – Cheap Gaming Mouse
- 【4 ADJSUTABLE DPI UP TO 6400】BENGOO upgraded RGB gaming mice, with 4 adjustable DPI speed Switch: 1000-1600-3200-6400, you can control the speed more freely and easily. No need any driver, plug and play directly.
- 【FLEXIBLE BUTTONS AND WEIGHT-TUNING SETS】Equipped with six buttons: Left button, Right button, Forward, Back, DPI button and Scroll wheel, meets for your demands excellently for different games, enables to switch fast while gaming. 4 weight-tuning sets(4.5g * 4）contained, you could adjust the weight of the mouse casually as you like, better match with your games customs.
- 【CHROMA RGB BACKLIT HIGHLIGHT YOUR GAMING ATMOSPHERE】By pressing the DPI button and the left button of the mouse repeatedly in meanwhile, you could get six kinds of lighting effects of the chroma RGB backlit or turn off it, which could be better highlight your gaming atmosphere, taking you more fun in your games!!
- 【COMFORTABLE GRIP AND SKIN-FRIENDLY DESIGN】Upgraded version which takes skin-friendly material, brings you more comfortable grip, and perfectly fits under your palm, offers gamers the most fantastic gaming experience and makes you feel free from fatigue. 4 anti-slip pad of the mouse makes it move smoothly and safer.
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】Support Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. Adaptable for Notebook, PC, laptop, Computer, Macbook and so on.